Friday, June 3, 2011

Foto Friday


Happy Friday lovely people! Isn't this photo awesome? My friend Kathy took it while we were having a fun shopping day at the Santa Monica Promenade. Our whole day consisted of phrases like "that's so cute!" "Buy it!" then "Yayyyyyyy!" (in case you're wondering, that's a nordstrom bag and an Aldo bag- both shoes).

I hope you have a fanstastic weekend! Here are a few fun things to leave you with:
- check out these awesome oreo chocolate chip cookies (I think I'll bake these this weekend!).
- Deathcab For Cutie has a new album out (released May 31)- I love them.
- I'm thinking about doing this Disposable Memory Project Camera - (I read it on Freefalling Me yesterday)
- Watch this awesome wedding video of Elsie from A Beutiful Mess's big day- it's perfection.

No comments: