Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Cold Creeping In

Today was the first cold(er) day of fall and it seems like forever since I've put on a pair of jeans and a sweater! I seriously think I'm spoiled living in Southern California- the temperature dropped a little and before I know it, I'm buying hot chocolate with marshmallows (gotta have the mini marshmallows!) at the grocery store. 


Also, thank you for all your kind and encouraging words yesterday, it made me feel better just reading them! :)

Outfit Details:
Top- Modcloth
Sweater- H&M
Jeans- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Seychelles
Bag- Modcloth

I'm a big baby when it comes to the cold. I don't think I could ever live somewhere that gets bitterly cold, although I do think it would be pretty cool if we got snow. How's the weather where you're at? Does it get pretty cold?

5 comments:

kristin said...

It is really starting to feel like fall here in Portland. It's down in the 50's, and rainy. I love it! This kind of weather makes me feel so cozy.

I love your top, and that bag is so pretty!

Sayaka said...

I love your shirt!! It's freezing and raining in San Jose too!! I miss summer already :-)

Odessa said...

its raining here too! and i'm thinking, "accckkk..its too early to start raining!" haha. yes, we are quiet spoiled living in california. :)

Anastasia said...

It's never too cold here, I love it! It's the summers that are horrible.

I love literally everything about this outfit. I wish there was an H&M down here, that sweater is my dream come true ;-;

anastasia

welldressedmaker said...

I adore this whole outfit. The elbows on that sweet cardigan are cute, as is that gorgeous top!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights