Friday, September 30, 2011

Day Out/Night Out


Yesterday started off really annoyingly- I woke up at 5:30am and got ready to meet my friend for some morning surf. I was all ready to go and started my car. Uh-oh...there were no sounds and nothing was turning on. The battery had died. So I missed a morning of surf. Good waves with good conditions too. I did get to see my cutie pie 2 year old niece so that made up for a crummy morning- we spent the afternoon drawing on the sidewalk with chalk.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anyways, I'm super glad today is Friday! I have the day off and I'm spending it with some friends- we're going to do a little shopping, get a bite to eat, then go out at night. I won't be coming home to change so I wanted to wear something during the day that will also work for a night out. This dress is the perfect thing- casual enough with tights for the day, then dressed up a little with a small cape jacket and pretty heels. 

Outfit Details:
Dress- Modcloth
Shoes- Plenty by Tracy Reese
Jacket- Macy's
Tights- Urban Outfitters

What do you think? Can this outfit pass for both day and night? How do you like to dress up an outfit to make it work for both day and night?

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Those shoes are so cute! And I think the outfit was perfect for a day and night outing. Oh man! And I need to find me a cute cape like yours!

Anastasia said...

Those shoes are fantastic!! Def all appropriate for all day wear c:

anastasia