Monday, September 5, 2011

Plaid Dressed Up

Happy Monday! Yay for the holiday and day off :) Today Tad and I are off to Santa Monica to rent some Segways to ride along the beach, grab dinner with a couple friends, and of course, visit the 2-story Anthropologie there!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I wore this outfit to a party over the weekend, dressing it up with heels and my best purse. I love the style of this dress- it has a vintage touch and I like the way the skirt flares out in such a pretty way. I remember having a hard time on deciding whether I wanted to get this dress in red or blue- I don't usually buy 2 of the same thing in different colors but sometimes I wish I had also bought this dress in blue.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Outfit Details:
Dress- Anthropologie Reed Shirtdress
Shoes- Seychelles
Bag- Chanel

I hope you have a fantastic Labor Day- enjoy today!
xoxo,
Tammy

No comments: