Friday, September 2, 2011


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy happy happy Friday!! 
It's a long weekend and I'm excited to hit the beach for some surf (crazy surf lately!). 
For the happy mood I'm in, I decided to take some blog pictures at my favorite alley way in Pasadena...well actually, I decided that Tad should take some pictures for my blog =P

So off Tad and I went for some quick photos before meeting up with my co-workers for a sushi dinner.
(I also got my hair dyed back to it's natural color and a fresh cut- I love me a fresh cut!) 

Outfit Details:
Sweater top- Urban Outfitters (on sale for 10 bucks!)
Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Seychelles from Anthropologie
Purse- Free People

Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? I'm also looking forward to a little bit of relaxing with a good book and possibly some sewing.
I guess the weekend is long enough for some action and relaxation!

1 comment:

Sayaka said...

You look so pretty! I especially love your shoes!