Today I decided to take some sun-kissed, washed-out photos and I kinda like how they turned out! They kind of reflect the mood I'm feeling right now- happy, relaxed, and mellow. Anyways, it's Thursday! Time for some awkwardness and awesomeness.
- Putting a cone on my dog- she just got surgery for a torn ACL and it's always so awkward putting the cone on and off her head. She's also always running into the walls with the cone or closing the door on herself- I just feel awkward for her!
- Being caught wearing the same dress (the one pictured here!) 2 days in a row. I wore this to work then I wore it on my day off and a co-worker just happened to see me in a coffee shop. Isn't it weird that you only run into people when you're doing something awkward?
- I consider myself a pretty good parallel-parker (got good practice in college!) but I always seem to have problems doing it when someone is standing there and watching me! This particular time, I ran into the curb so hard I almost bounced up it. Grrrrrrr.
- I got asked by some friends to officially be their wedding coordinator! I've always loved planning parties and events and I love getting creative and paying attention to every little detail. This is why I probably had so much fun planning my own wedding. I feel honored and excited (and a little nervous!) to be doing this for them! There's lots of work to be done and I can't wait to see how everything will pull together in the end.
- Last night I was invited by my friend Becky to go to the live viewing of America's Got Talent- it was so awesome! Her boyfriend is the assistant producer so we got to go backstage, got cool seats, and see a little of the behind-the-scenes. We even got to see Nicki Minaj, David Guetta, and Flo Rida perform.
- Having dinner with my old swim coach from when I was in highschool. I haven't seen him in over 10 years! He was the scariest, toughest, meanest coach ever- but he was one of my favorites because coaching was his passion and he really pushed me and made me the swimmer that I became (made nationals and got a scholarship because of him).