Monday, June 6, 2011

Downtown Los Angeles



So right now I'm stuck at the Los Angeles Superior Court for Jury Duty- been here all day (I'm actually still sitting around and waiting while I'm writing this post). While I don't mind this citizen duty so much, I still hate wasting a whole day off of work just sitting and waiting around, especially when the weather outside is perfect. At least we got an hour and a half for lunch so I roamed downtown LA, snapping some photos. I usually have my camera on me but I left it at home today because I didn't want it to get confiscated- instead, I used my ipone to take some pictures with Instagram

So here are some instagram photos of downtown LA...


Have you had jury duty recently? I know a few people that actually like serving...are you one of them?

No comments: