Friday, February 17, 2012

Square Knot Clutch


Yay I have a new clutch! And even better, I made it myself! 

I've been taking sewing classes at Sew LA for about 8 months now and I was lucky enough to take this class taught by Devon, from the blog Miss Make. Devon is such a sweetheart and she made the class super fun and simple. All of us gals were so happy with our new clutches (read more about it on her blog here)!

My kindle also fits into it perfectly!

I love it so much that I already made 2 more to gift to my friends. The best part is that it doesn't require much fabric at all and you can whip one up pretty quickly.

To get your very own square knot clutch pattern, click here. Or if you live around LA, sign up for the March class taught by Devon herself! You can even buy super cute fabric from Sew LA online, which is where I get all of my fabric.

Have a happy Friday and a great weekend! xoxo, Tammy



1 comment:

Sayaka said...

I am in LOVE with your clutch!! I wish they had cool classes like that here in San Jose!!