Sunday, February 19, 2012

Being Ladylike


Yesterdat I drove to San Diego to attend my friend Tina's Bridal Shower and I had so much fun! It's always great to have a little reuninion with the girls and there's always so much to catch up on.

The shower was held at this little boutique called Be Beauty and it was the cutest place ever! The boutique offers beauty services and also sells really pretty clothes. But not only that, they have an adorable little cottage and outdoor area where you can host soirees for a girly together- perfect for a bridal shower!

Outfit Details:
Dress- Anthro's Mompos Dress
Cardigan/Belt- Anthropologie
Shoes- Urban Outfitters

I love showers because it gives us girls a chance to dress up super girly and adorable and I had just the perfect dress for it- my beloved Mompos dress!  It's sweet, pretty, girly, and fun. I always feel like a proper lady in it too- perfect for a day with the girls sipping bubbly, having tea, and eating cupcakes, don't you think?

I'll post some pretty photos from the shower soon! Happy Sunday!

xoxo, Tammy

2 comments:

Sayaka said...

What a cute outfit!! It's perfect for a bridal shower!! I love bridal and baby showers and getting together with just the girls too!! I can't wait to see more pics.

so anthro said...

My favoriteee Anthropologie dress, still regretting not getting it for myself! Looks lovely on you, perfect for a shower!