- Going to work wearing two different shoes. And no, I was not even dressing in the dark! I didn't even realized it until a couple hours later, when my co-worker politely pointed out my shoes. She said she wasn't sure if I meant to do it, like maybe it was an early halloween thing. Haha, she's so sweet. It was only then that I noticed each foot feeling different. To make matters worse, Tad asked me to pick up Chipotle for dinner on the way home and there was a very long line...I'm sure everyone behind me noticed the shoes and made fun of me!
- Circling around the whole market 3 times in search of lady fingers to make tiramisu. I finally found one lonely pack left. Only thing was, I needed 2 packs.
- Going to the mall with my mom and seeing a cute halloween costume. I went to the dressing room to try on a costume and my mom made me come out and show her. When I came out, she handed me a blond wig and made me put it on (while everyone in the store watched). Then she proceeded to tell me that I had to get the costume with the wig. I just had to.
- Coming home to find that Buddy chewed our front door....and part of the wall. What a bad dog.
- Booking our whole vacation for January- we're going to Belize! We've decided this a few weeks ago but it never feels official until the flight and hotel is booked. I can't wait.
- Monty having her 6 week x-ray check up for her ACL surgery; she's doing really well!
- Finally getting a whole day to catch up on all my sewing projects- I finished sewing a bag for a gift, hemmed my pants, and sewed a collar onto a super cute shirt.
- Spotting this dress at Anthropologie- it has origami cranes all over it! How it I not get it? Ever since I folded 1000 origami cranes for our wedding I've been obsessed with them.
- Having my wedding clients finish booking all their vendors and getting started on planning my best friend's baby shower.