Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Places I Love- Pink Plum Antiques


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oooohhhhh I found a new little thrift/antique store just down the street from my house- Pink Plum Antiques. I can't believe I never noticed it before! I walked in and just knew that this store was special. They had racks and racks of clothes, old records and books, and an awesome display of vintage kitchenware and vintage toys. LOVE.


This store may be little but it's packed to the brim with so many awesome things. I can't wait to go back!

Do you have a local store that you love and get excited to go into?

2 comments:

kelli said...

love all these photos. you make me want to go thrifting!

ps - did you know today was national thrift shop day?

Tammy said...

I did know Kelli! I've been saving this post for this day hehe.