Friday, July 22, 2011

I Want Candy!


TGIF! TGIF! TGIF! TGIF!
I woke up feeling happy today! Maybe it's because it's Friday, I got to sleep in, and I'm not working today.
Or maybe it's because my hubby and I are going to Costco today for groceries- I know, silly...but I love stocking up on yummy food. Plus, I love eating the free samples. Silly again.
Or maybe it's because I'm planning on visiting a few of my favorite thrift stores in Pasadena.
Or maybe it's because my tattoo has started to scab over and peel so it'll be pretty really soon.
Or maybe it's because tonight I'm going out for a girls' night out at Nic's Martini Lounge.

Whatever the reason for the fantastic mood that I'm in, it made me want to throw on something super fun  and colorful.
Enters this bold, bright, and yummy dress from Modcloth. It's actually called the "good enough to eat dress." Yum.

Outfit details:
Dress- Modcloth
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
Cupcake Necklace- gift from my hubby

Not sure if you can see it, but my necklace is of a cupcake- and you know how I love my cupcakes!

I hope you're all in a fantastic mood today too- have a super weekend everyone!

3 comments:

kelli said...

great photos! such a pretty outfit!

emma wallace said...

Sounds like such a fun day! Sleeping-in always puts me in a good mood.

Love the bright happy pics and the adorable dress!

Odessa said...

oh, i really want your necklace! have a lovely weekend, tammy. :)