Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Favorites

Awesome, it's Friday- and not only is the weekend almost here, mine already started (I have a 3-day weekend)! It's my "birthday weekend" and I can't wait to celebrate with my best friends and family. Tonight Tad has a surprise planned out for me (I love surprises), then tomorrow I'm having dinner with my closest friends before we go out for drinks, and on Sunday I'm celebrating my nieces birthday! And on top of that, my birthday isn't even until Tuesday :)

Here are a few of my favorite things this week:

When I saw this duvet cover at Urban Outfitters last week I was in love! I was even more excited that it came in teal, which is part of the color scheme in our bedroom! It's also very soft and comfortable. The only thing is after I washed it, the ruffles don't like to lay completely flat- but I kinda like this "unruffled ruffled" look!


We finally painted our front door, which was just it's wood color before. Again, we chose my favorite color Teal! It goes well with our blue couch and adds the perfect pop of color to the room.


I posted about this chalkboard pantry door before but I really really love it! Right now, we're using it to write out our Summer Goals and our grocery list. I like making goals every season- it makes things seem much more attainable.


Tad gave me a sewing machine for my birthday and I love it! It's definitely my most favorite thing at the moment.

on sale here at Amazon!
I picked up this adorable fabric at Sew LA last week. I'm thinking of making matching skirts for my nieces!


Well, I hope you have a fantastic weekend! What are some of your favorite things this week?

No comments: