Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday Dress

dress- Betsey Johnson; shoes- Anthro
Last Saturday I celebrated my 30th birthday with friends and family at the Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica. I really love the decor and vibe there and I had the perfect dress in mind to wear. I bought this Betsey Johnson dress months ago but I was saving it for just the right occasion. It's flirty, sassy, and sweet all at the same time- I love it!


Do you have a dress saved in your closet waiting for the perfect event to get worn? 

6 comments:

kelli said...

very pretty! happy birthday! i turned 30 in february. it's a great age.=)

Odessa said...

happy, happy birthday! your outfit looks perfect. and that first photo is so lovely. cheers! :)

Laura said...

When it comes to a new dress, I don't have your patience.

The Viceroy is the perfect Birthday Celebration Location. Your Betsey Johnson is pretty, and you are Gorgeous. Happy Birthday Tammy!

Tammy said...

Thank you girls! 30 is the new 20 right? =P

vintageglam1234 said...

Happy birthday! You look beautiful - those red shoes are totally gorgeous. Im almost 30..yikes!
Im like Laura above - i don't have the patience to save a dress for the right occasion. Am hoping there'll be a perfect dress just in time for my 30th :-)

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Jen! We're birthday year twins :)