Monday, May 2, 2011

I ride my bicycle...

I love bicycles. And the sunny, warm days we've been getting here in Cali makes me want to pick up a bike and start riding around. And everytime I think of bicycles, I think of the song Brand New Key by Melanie- this song totally puts a smile on my face- listen to it and you'll soon start smiling too!

I don't own a bicycle but if I were to get one, it would totally be this super awesome Paul Frank cruiser:
more super duper cute cruisers here

Not only do I love riding bicycles, I also love wearing them. Here are a two of my favorite "bicycle" clothing- maybe I should wear these while riding the Paul Frank Cruiser...
one of my favorite Anthro dresses

by J.Crew- similar one here

And I'm totally lusting over this bicycle necklace:
from here- also tons more on Etsy.com

Do you enjoy riding bicycles...or wearing them? Or maybe you like roller skates...

3 comments:

LadyPharmBug said...

The bike necklace IS cute!!

Unknown said...

oh my, that bike necklace is super cute! love bikes (it's brandon and my initials put together :)). i'll have to get that necklace!

Tammy said...

Ann- I know right? I love the color too, way cute.
Kathy- that's so cool! I never thought about that! what an excuse to buy all things "bike" related :)