Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer Endings and Sweet Beginings

Wow! Is it the end of summer already? I'm not ready to let summer go but I can say that I had a great one! Looking back, I accomplished a lot of my summer goals- less internet, more reading, lots of relaxation and lounging, and more outdoorsy activity. There is another thing that has been keeping me a little preoccupied....and instead of me just telling you what that is, here is a little video Tad and I put together for you to watch. Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb0kfV7WC-E

1 comment:

gluten free pies said...

As a connoisseur of marshmallow toasting, and believing that nothing is more enjoyable than sitting around a campfire with friends in the great outdoors or in front of a wood burning fireplace on a cold winter's night watching the mallows glow, I have learned that homemade marshmallows taste better and increase the pleasure tenfold.