Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Hair


Happy New Year! Tad and I celebrated New Year's Eve in Hollywood with friends and it was the first night I showed off my new hair- I got a perm! My hair is normally slightly wavy but I wanted to enhance the curls a bit and I love the end result. I'm brand new to styling curly hair though and would love any tips that you gals might have!

Did you have an awesome New Years? Tad and I got up super early New Year's Day (which was not easy because we ended up staying out a little too late, and drinking a little too much) and drove up to Big Bear Mountain. We spent the day snowboarding with our friends, Sharon and Ernest and had a blast. The sun was shining, the snow was beautiful, and the day was super fun- what an awesome way to start the new year!

I hope you had a great beginning to the New Year. I think 2012 is going to be a great one!!

4 comments:

welldressedmaker said...

you look gorgeous with your perm! I have always wanted one, but I know that it wouldn't look half as good as yours! Happy New Year!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

kristin said...

I love the new hair! Curls rock:) Happy New Year!!!

Sayaka said...

Happy New Year!! I love your new curls...and the tsuru tattoo is SO cute!!

Joie de Viv said...

LOVE the new curls! My friends with curly/wavy hair swear by a diffuser. I heard BB had more snow than even Mammoth and Tahoe - must have been nice! Happy New Year!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com