Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fun in the Sun in Maui

Hi, I'm back from Maui! Tad and I had the best time, doing everything from surfing, snorkeling, hiking, horse backriding, and lots of eating, to doing nothing but laying on the sand at the beach. We were big time tourists, checking everything off our list- and I'm not ashamed to admit it! 

As much as I love dressing up, it was nice not think about what to wear or how to do my hair. It was also refreshing to put nothing on my face (no make-up at all) except for a thick layer of sunblock. Most days consisted of a bathing suit, a shirt, a pair of shorts, flip-flops, and a ponytail. Ahhhh, the life! Being the water baby that I am, I think I could have stayed in Maui forever!

Here are a few snapshots of the awesome time we had. If you haven't visited Hawaii yet, I highly recommend it- it really is paradise!  

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tad and I are spending the rest of the week doing some housework and running errands before its back to the grind. I want another vacation already!

5 comments:

Joie de Viv said...

What a WONDERFUL collage of your Maui trip! I LOVE Hawaii beyond words! I think a part of my heart is always in Hawaii. You guys look great, utterly relaxed, and so happy!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are such fantastic shots you lucky girl you!! Yay for a great vacation, so fun!!

kristin said...

Wow, it looks like a wonderful vacation! I love the pictures!

Have you heard of StickyGram? You can get magnets made of your instagram photos (check it out: http://stickygram.com/). Some of those photos would make such cool magnets:)

kelli said...

oh looked like a fablous time! love how you shared the photos in a grid. so fun!

Sayaka said...

aww I love all your vacation pictures!! I'm so happy to see that you had fun!! Maui is my favorite island in Hawaii.