Friday, December 16, 2011

School Girl in Hope of Luck


Happy Friday! I'm very excited and slightly nervous for this weekend because tomorrow is the very first wedding that I am coordinating. I've spent the past few weeks finalizing every little detail with the bride and groom and all the vendors. I've also revised their detailed wedding day timeline countless of times and I can't believe the day if finally here! I'm excited to see all the details and vision come to life, but I'm also nervous because it's my job to make sure everything runs smoothly (oh please, oh please, help there be no crazy catastrophe!).  I had such a blast planning everything with the bride and groom and I hope I get to do more event planning in the future!

Outfit details:
Dress- Urban Outfitters
Cardigan- Banana Republic
Shoes- DKNY
Tights- Target
Headband- Anthropologie

On a side note, my husband said I look like a school girl in this outfit. I actually like that comment- I adore school-girly clothes! Okay, I'm off to run last-detail errands before the wedding rehearsal. Wish me luck tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Best of luck tomorrow!! I'm sure everything will be just perfect! I love the color and shape of that dress on you! Let us know how it goes, girlie!

kristin said...

I love the mustard and purple together! Good luck tomorrow:) I'm sure it will be wonderful.