Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving and Tea


Hey everyone! I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend filled with family, friends, and of course, good food. I seriously think I gained 5 lbs just over the weekend but the yummy food was so worth it.  I finished the weekend off by hosting a baby shower tea party for my best friend Trish and had a great time catching up with some awesome ladies. I can't wait to show you some details of the party but for now, this is what I wore.

Outfit Details:
Shoes- BHLDN
Necklace- F21

It was an awesome 80 degrees (winter) day, a perfect day to wear this girly Dear Creatures dress. Days like this make me feel so lucky to live in Southern California! 

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It's been unseasonably warm here in NYC too (but not 80 degrees!). I love the print of that dress and those shoes are divine!

Anonymous said...

SO JEALOUS OF YOUR SHOES!! You look darling!

Sayaka said...

Oh my gosh you look adorable!! The shoes are the best!!

Sarah said...

You look gorgeous in this dress!