Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Flea Market Fun

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, with fireworks, BBQ's and all! I had to work half a day on Saturday but I spent the rest of the weekend at the beach and it was pretty great. I also took a trip to the Pasadena City College Flea Market early Sunday morning. I'm lucky enough to live just a few walking minutes away. I wasn't looking for anything in particular but I bought 6 items that I was really excited about- a set of 3 really cute vintage pots/pans, a little wicker suitcase (I'm gonna use it to hold my sewing patterns), and 2 gorgeous vintage dresses.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I think I'm most excited about the dresses- this lady was selling so many pretty ones but I limited myself to just 2...I kinda wished I bought more of them now. The dresses just need to be taken in a little on the top and I'll post pictures of them on me when I get them finished.

Did you find any thrift goodies over the long weekend? Share what you found in the comments!

No comments: