Thursday, June 30, 2011

Places I Love- Carmela Ice Cream!


Tad and I recently discovered a local ice cream shop...and I think it's become one of our favorite places. It's called Carmela and they have the most delicious (and delicious sounding) flavors- like strawberry buttermilk, lavender honey and brown sugar vanilla bean. But my favorite flavor by far is their salted caramel. It's delicous. Hmmm.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
dress- Anthro; cardigan- J.Crew
They even cater for parties and events- and you can request they bring their super cute little ice cream cart! How awesome would that be? So if you're passing through Pasadena, it's definitely worth a stop. It's also sold at the Hollywood and South Pasadena Farmers' Market. Hmmm...I think I might stop by there today...

3 comments:

Cafe Pasadena said...

That's The Best Ice Cream!!

Odessa said...

bookmarked. i will definitely check this out when i visit socal. thanks for sharing! :)

Tammy said...

The ice cream is the best here! Trust me, I'm an ice cream snob ;) Odessa, when you're down here, maybe we can go together! :)