Thursday, April 21, 2011

Take Me Out Tonight

I took a visit to Anthropologie, my absolute favorite store, and found the cutest Eva Franco skirt on the sale rack. It had great hanger appeal but I was a little doubtful that it would look as good on, especially since there were so many left on sale. Boy was I wrong, the skirt is amazing! It fit well- not too short (or too long), emphasized my waist (in a good way), and minimized my thighs. So of course, this skirt made it home with me for just $39 (down from $158!) and I knew it would become one of my favorite pieces to wear.

Draped Jungle Skirt-get it on sale here
When I got home, I looked in my closet to see how I could style this beauty and came up with was a super cute outfit perfect for a date or a night out with the gals- I call it my "Take Me Out Tonight" outfit. What do you think of it?

Top- Odille from Anthro, Shoes- Louboutin, Belt- Anthro, Purse- Free People, Necklace-J.Crew

Here it is on me- sorry for the blurriness but we were in a hurry and late for dinner! :)

The only thing I did differently was to switch out the brown purse for a turquoise one

I get so excited when I find something I love for a great price! Have you found any great deals lately?

No comments: